Visa-free travel via the checkpoint “Minsk National Airport”
Attention of Indian nationals:
The Republic of Belarus provides visa-free entry to Belarus for Indian Nationals. Citizens of the Republic of India can entry Belarus visa-free for up to 30 days and exit from the territory of Belarus only through Minsk National Airport. Such order does not extend to persons coming to Belarus from the Russian Federation (Moscow), as well as to those who intend to leave to the airports of the Russian Federation.
To enter the Republic of Belarus visa-free via the port of entry in Minsk National Airport, Indian nationals must have:
1. a valid ordinary passport for traveling abroad;
2. financial means: at least 25 Euro (or equal amount in dollars or Belarusian rubles) for each day of stay;
3. medical insurance (could be provided by Indian companies or bought in the Airport Minsk on arrival) with coverage for at least 10,000 Euros that covers the territory of Belarus.
4. valid (not expired) multiple-entry visa of one of the European Union or the Schengen Area member states bearing the European Union or the Schengen Area border entry stamp (that means that you must use this visa at least one time before entering Belarus);
5. flight tickets with confirmation of departure from Minsk National Airport within 30 days from the date of entry.
Visitors who will stay in Belarus for more than 5 days must be registered in the territorial departments of the Ministry of Home (Internal) Affairs of Belarus.
If you are staying in any hotel such registration will be made by the management of the hotel. If you staying in apartments, by your friends etc, you or your inviting side must do such registration in local Home Affairs office within 5 days after arrival.